Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Lonely times

So it's just Miles and I for the next little while here while Norris is off for a bit. It's been 10 days now and tonight was the first night we didn't have plans with friends or something to do. And it was a bit challenging and lonely. Miles just was fussing about everything and not wanting to be home and I have a summer cold and not really as patient and resilient as I could be and I was so happy when he went to bed.
We did decide on a preschool to send him to. And he starts August 30 and will be there 3 days from 930-1230. And I will volunteer in class 1x a month. So that I think will help him to stay busy and have fun and not miss daddy too much.
He's been angry with norris when he calls and won't talk to him on the phone. Luckily Norris is very understanding. But last night Miles got up at 4 am fussing and wanting to be held and told me he misses Norris. So we made plans to do something about it and he mailed him a homemade card today. Gotta get better at sending out packages and cards a couple times a week and it will make things easier I think.

No comments: